A better way to transfer 9-1-1 calls
Your PSAP may communicate with many agencies that are not equipped with critical communications workstations. That can mean no Automatic Location Information (ALI) accompanies transferred calls, and the agency may have no idea who is calling.
Guardian Responder Position enables any agency to receive ALI along with the voice call, without the need for a costly workstation. It’s an advanced, full featured IP telephone with multiple lines and call appearances that clearly distinguish between 9-1-1 and administrative calls – and it presents ALI information upon answering a 9-1-1 call.
The large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display is easy to read and features:
- Soft white backlight for user comfort
- Backlight Auto-on setting with configurable timer
- LED for call and message waiting indication
Guardian Responder Position significantly improves the audio quality of calls on each audio path – handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port. Wideband audio technology delivers enhanced performance and voice clarity:
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Independent volume setting for handset/speaker/headset
- Echo cancellation
- Packet loss concealment
- Modular headset connector with built-in amplifier
- Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Voice Quality Metrics, including MOS
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
Save time and money – dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.