Customer Support Coordinator
At Solacom (a subsidiary of Comtech Telecommunications Corp.), public safety communications management is not a sideline, it’s our single focus. Our user-centric, multimedia 9-1-1 call handling and management solutions are built on more than 30 years of research and innovation in the application of advanced hardware and software technologies for public safety. Today, our 9-1-1 solutions support thousands of agencies affecting millions of lives annually. From dense urban environments to state, provincial, and national deployments, our solutions are trusted to streamline 9-1-1 call handling and management processes and enable more efficient collection of critical information in emergency situations.
We thrive on pushing the technology envelope to create leading-edge solutions for customers around the world. It’s demanding and challenging, but it is also very rewarding – and we think it helps make Solacom a workplace of choice in the Ottawa-Gatineau high-technology sector.
Solacom is successful because our employees go the extra mile to build highly reliable emergency call management solutions — and because we take customer service to heart.
We also thrive on pushing the technology envelope to create leading-edge solutions for customers around the world. It is demanding and challenging, but it is also very rewarding — and we think it helps make Comtech Solacom a workplace of choice in the Ottawa-Gatineau high-technology sector.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and system alerts. Create ticket and assign to appropriate person/function based on issue severity and support level agreement (SLA)
- Create maintenance renewal quotes
Duties / Deliverables:
Your duties and deliverables will include but are not limited to:
Review and update site information:
- Service level agreements
- Third Party (Tier1) support contact
- Assist with creating support quotes
- Run MIS reports as required
- Manage incoming ticket access requests
- Escalate customer satisfaction issues
- Assist with compiling reports
Assets and Requirements:
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in Electronics or IT an asset
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Security background check will be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with CRM and ERP system.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Teams.
- Handling stressful situations. Making decisions in those situations.
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently unsupervised.
If you believe you can contribute to the success of Solacom and have a strong track record of performance in the field of information technology, we invite you to submit your resume by mail or email as we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Comtech Solacom Technologies Inc.
Canada J8Z 1W1