Receiving & Inventory specialist
At Solacom (a subsidiary of Comtech Telecommunications Corp.), public safety communications management is not a sideline, it’s our single focus. Our user-centric, multimedia 9-1-1 call handling and management solutions are built on more than 30 years of research and innovation in the application of advanced hardware and software technologies for public safety. Today, our 9-1-1 solutions support thousands of agencies affecting millions of lives annually. From dense urban environments to state, provincial, and national deployments, our solutions are trusted to streamline 9-1-1 call handling and management processes and enable more efficient collection of critical information in emergency situations.
We thrive on pushing the technology envelope to create leading-edge solutions for customers around the world. It’s demanding and challenging, but it is also very rewarding – and we think it helps make Solacom a workplace of choice in the Ottawa-Gatineau high-technology sector.
The Receiving & Inventory supports the supply of materials, inventory management and the distribution of Solacom’s products
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Receive material into Inventory Locations using ERP system
- Organize and sort stock room
- Process internal material requisitions
- Inspect material against part details in ERP
- Issue Material to jobs
- Physically assemble job in email Kits
- Request material from 3rd party warehouse
- Straightforward Purchasing
- 6 month’s + of receiving and inventory experience
- Must be able to work independently and follow procedures
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment / warehouse
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently
- Must be able to learn quickly and work under tight deadlines
- Great customer service skills
- Great communication and reading skills (French and English would be ideal & strongly recommended)
- Must be comfortable doing paperwork in English
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00 (30 Min Lunch)
- Work location: Gatineau, Quebec (Hull)
If you believe you can contribute to the success of Solacom and have a strong track record of performance in the field of information technology, we invite you to submit your resume by mail or email as we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Comtech Solacom Technologies Inc.
80 Jean-Proulx Gatineau, Québec
Canada J8Z 1W1